Thursday, March 27, 2008

Letter from Karen Chudhri

Ada was and is a dear friend to me, and I greatly enjoy her company. She has this aura around her where everyone feels happy and she makes everyone just feel better about themselves. I frequently recall going shopping with her at the College Mall in Bloomington, eating chicken wings at Mother Bear's Pizza, sitting up late chatting, or simply just hanging out at Ray and John's house watching silly movies and laughing; Ada always made me laugh. She is such a caring, generous and incredible person, I am honored to know her and call her a friend.
My prayers and my family's are with Ada and with the rest of your family. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help; I am currently in between Chicago and Detroit, so may not get a chance to visit Indianapolis for a while, however; would like to see Ada soon. I read through your blog, and I know I'm definitely worse than John at making origami cranes (Ada and John always mocked my mechanical skills), but I will definitely make some for her. Please let her know that I'm thinking about her and that I know she will pull through this, much stronger than before.
Karan

No comments: