Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Abby Story- Sleeping with Ada

It wasn't the first or last time I had slept with Ada, but it was the most amusing.
Sophomore year of college Ada was in the basement of the "Sin House" and I was on the main floor. Having three Pike-ers downstairs (Ada, Steffie Zuroff, and Rachael Ward), I spent most of my time there. On this mid day, both Ada and I were tired from ballet class- and I was whinny about going upstairs. Obviously the way to fix this was to hop in bed with Ada. Curled up under the covers, side by side, we fell asleep. I woke up sometime later, with my arm around Ada, and to a story.

Apparently during our nap, I decided to turn Ada into either
a) My stuffed animal or
b) My boyfriend substitute.

She had gone to turn herself when a force pushed her down onto the bed. That would be my arm. Ada couldn't move, shrugging, she accepted her fate- and went back to sleep.

No comments: