Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sleeping through the night

Oh yes, she has been sleeping through the night for 3 nights now. Keep my finger cross, I hope this even will go on. Not sure what I've done, we usually keep things the same everyday. May be the new medicine starts to kick in. Dr. Dave' give her prescription for her agitation. It was the medicine to protect and cure the flu, and also for patient with Parkinson Decease. At first, I was reluctant to give it to her but after doing some more research on-line, I gave it a try. She also pretty happy and laugh a lot.
How much yogurt is too much? Ada seems to like it a lot. I am able to give her sweet potato and ice cream again. She did not want that for a while. She also is able to chew more crunchy cereal. I give her Kashi - Honey Almond Flax, which is good so I can cut down on sugary cereal.
I love it when Katherine and Abby and Rachel came by, Ada would give them a big smile and laughs while they were talking and tell her what is going on in their lives.
Yui is coming to visit us from North Carolina next weekend. I am excited. Hope Ada will slept through while Yui and I stay up all night talking.
Dad will be back Friday, she will be happy to see him too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... such fun, and positive things happening!!
Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Good news about Ada makes ME feel good too!

((hugs))
E.

Anonymous said...

Great! enjoy the food, Yui, Piak being back, etc. etc....Love, F