Friday, September 24, 2010

Auction for Ada - Round one

Dear Friends
Thanks everyone who participated in the Auction for Ada last year. After, successfully, auction off have of the donated items, I realized that we paid almost 25% to Ebay. I decided to run the auction myself through my blog www.silastones.blogspot.com. Here is how you can participate.
If you would like to bid on an items, or items, you can send me an email silastones@aol.com, to tell me which item you want to bid on and how much. i will update the highest bid as it come in and will email back to you as well.
There will be a couple of rounds for auction and each will last 2 weeks. I will then contact the person with highest bid to make payment arrangement. A small shipping fee will be added to the final bid as well.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email me.
And if you can help spread the word through your friends as well, I would greatly appreciate it.
The Auction will begin on Saturday, September 25th, 2010 at noon and will end on Friday, October 8th, 2010 at noon (Central time).

1 comment:

angkana said...

I just sent in my bid. This is fun. I hope I win.

Your effort to take care of the bid yourself is inspiring. I hope all friends got a chance to vote a strong support.

Love,
Yui