Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mrs. Fox at IMA


Last week when we visit IMA, we saw Mrs. Fox and her pup down from the bridge. Amazing! Today we just learn that she has 4 puppies. But they were mowing the lawn today, so we did not see her.

Here are picture of Ada in front of flowering tree. She and her nurse are my "Look out" while I snipped some of the tiny flowers and put them in my sketch book. I have a project in mind and will use some dried flowers. Each week, there will be new blooms and the garden looks different. Glad that we have such a place near by and can go there everyday.
We also went to see handsome, Dr. Dave' today. Ada was happy and laughed a lot. I'm sure Dr. Dave' was delighted to see how much Ada has improved. he saw her 2 months after the accident and it was not a pretty sight. he recommended us to see another doctor who specializes in Brain Injury. Can't wait to hear what he has to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your creativity with dried flowers now, Ponsawani! I can't wait to see what you are going to create noe.

Ada looks wonderful in the pictures. I am glad the nurse and she watch while you gently "borrow" some flowers.....

I can't wait to hear what Dr. Dave said.............F&M

angkana said...

Yes, I can't wait to hear what handsome Dr. Dave has to say.